Workforce Development Extended Services delivers continuing professional education programs by meeting the non-credit training needs of businesses, industries, and governmental agencies.
Workforce Development and Extended Services
Extended Services Department
- Manages campus facilities requests
- Issues continuing education certificates
- Supports non-credit company and government training requests
- Manages Motlow's Tennessee Board of Regents On-line Continuing Education (ROCE) initiative
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Training
Instructor lead courses start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online courses in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion area
- New session starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Our career training programs are designed by a team of professionals who provide you with effecting online learning classes.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare you for a national certification
- Start anytime—ork at your own pace and complete in three to six months
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email or live chat seven days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career counselors are provided