Learning Support Proctored Testing
Some instructors require students enrolled in Learning Support online classes complete their exams in a secure testing environment with approved proctors. There is no fee for Learning Support proctored testing services. Motlow State Community Colleges provide proctoring services at the following campuses: Moore, Fayetteville, McMinnville and Smyrna. Students must schedule an appointment to take the test.
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- Appointments must be made in advance online at www.mscc.edu/testing.
- It is recommended students arrive at least 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. The system will not allow you to sign in if you don't have an appointment.
- Students must present a valid photo ID for the test.
- Students should know course name and number (ENGL1010) as well as your instructor's name.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for your personal items.
- Candidates may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center after the test
- Approved calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the instructor.
- All tests must be completed in one sitting unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- To cancel or change an appointment, please contact the Testing Center.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.