Mr. & Ms. Motlow State 2017
The purpose of Mr. & Ms. Motlow is to represent the College in community and distinguished events. This year's selection will include two students as Mr. and Ms. Motlow, representing all four of the Motlow campuses. There will be a representative couple selected for each campus as well.
In order to be eligible to apply you must:
- Be an undergraduate at Motlow State Community College
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Be at least a part time student (attending six hours)
- Be able to attend all required events
- Must be available for an in person interview on the Moore County campus on Monday, January 30 between 1 and 4 p.m. For interview scheduling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recognition ceremony will be held January 30 following interviews, in the Tucker Theater in Eoff Hall, Moore County campus at 5:00 p.m.
- Must be available for Homecoming to be held on Saturday, February 4th on the Moore County campus.
Application must be submitted by January 25, 2017.